Giga Thanks to Slax!
Here’s a brief wish list, for this tiny state of art:
- UTF-8 file system support: one of the must important thing.
- Here is my favorite text-mode screen file, you can replace
/etc/issuefile with it.
- This means:
- There should be a guest account, as you can see, just like the old versions.
guialias, just like the old versions too.
[Autorun] open=explorer.exe /n,/e,
- Desktop-log-off options: to shell/switch user/halt/reboot.
ls -lh --group-directories-first | pgas a default command instead of
ls. It will return output page by page, directories first, with readable file-sizes.
- An installation program supports an integration with Windows.
- Auto ejecting CD should be disabled when Slax is installed on the hard disk.
- An ability to install
lzmfiles (modules) from the hard-disk-installed Slax, by converting the
- QTParted for hard disk installation.
- Kaffeine (or KPlayer) as the default media player, & KDE based XMMS; sort of integration between Juk and XMMS.
- No KsCD
- Quanta Plus as a part of KOffice applications.
- Games: KStrike & Knights (Chess).
Again… giga thanks to Slax!